Subscriptions and Shipping
How do I place an order for Art? Can I place an order outside of the United States?
To order online, click here. For mail orders, print this PDF form, enclose with a check, and send to the designated address.
For Canadian orders, please call 1-888-752-4690 or email [email protected] For all other international ordering information, please call 1-573-632-1687.
Are there resources to help me fund a subscription for my class?
Visit our Scholastic Magazines funding page or call 1-800-387-1437.
What if I'm not satisfied with my purchase?
We stand behind every magazine and book we publish, and give you a Scholastic guarantee: Take up to 30 days to evaluate the magazine you ordered. If you are not completely satisfied, simply call us at 1-800-631-1586, or write “cancel” on your invoice and owe nothing.
How do I change the number of subscriptions on a previously placed order?
To adjust your subcription, please call 1-800-631-1586 between 7AM and 6PM Central Time.
How are my magazines shipped? What if I haven't received all of them?
Your magazines are shrink-wrapped and shipped in bundles.
If you haven't received all of your magazines, first check the magazine publication schedule online or in your Teacher’s Guide to determine when to expect the issues. Check with other members of your school’s staff. Someone may be holding your copies. Contact your local post office to see if there has been a delivery problem or delay. If you still haven't found or received your magazines, please notify us at 1-800-631-1586, so we can ensure you get them.
What are the shipping fees and sales tax?
Shipping and handling cost 10% of the total price of student copies. For books, shipping and handling cost 9% of the total price.
Scholastic Magazines must charge sales tax for orders from states where it is required by law, unless proof of sales tax exemption is provided with your order. If you have a sales tax exemption certificate, it can be faxed to 1-800-560-6815 or mailed to:
2931 E. McCarty Street
Jefferson City, MO
What are the system and software requirements for my magazine's digital resources?
- OS X Mountain Lion and above
- Windows 8 and above
- Recommended: Google Chrome version 59.0 and above
- Mozilla Firefox version 54.0 and above
- Internet Explorer 11 and above
- Safari 6.0 and above
- Microsoft Edge
- Chromebooks running Chrome OS (all versions)
- Android devices running Jelly Bean and above
- iOS devices running iOS 6 and above
- Cookies should be enabled for Scholastic.com.
- On a PC, Adobe Reader, Adobe Acrobat, or another PDF reader is required to view teaching resources, like skills sheets and lesson plans. You can download Adobe Reader for free here.
- On a Mac, most PDF documents can be opened directly in OSX, but a PDF reader like Adobe Reader is required for interactive PDFs, like skills sheets. You can download Adobe Reader for free here.
- If you are having trouble watching videos, your school's internet firewall may be preventing you from watching them. To access our video content, ask your systems administrator to allow access to all the URLs on this page.
- Scholastic.com occasionally makes use of pop-up windows to present important information. If a pop-up is being blocked, it will be indicated in the browser address bar with an icon. To ensure you see these messages, use the pull-down menu and select “Always allow pop-ups from this site.”
How do I get my Teacher's Guide?
Teacher's Guides—which include copies of the student magazines—are supplied in print at no additional cost as follows:
- 10–39 subscriptions: 1 Teacher's Guide
- 40–69 subscriptions: 2 Teacher's Guides
- Increments of 30 additional subscriptions receive another Teacher's Guide.
When your magazines are shipped in two or more packages, all Teacher’s Guides are sent together in one of the packages.
If you have print and digital access, your Teacher's Guide is also online. You will find it on the homepage or through the “search” function. You can download and then save or print a PDF copy of it.
I'm having trouble playing videos. Please help!
Video performance will vary depending on the speed and quality of your school’s equipment and internet connection.
Some tips for streaming videos successfully in class include:
- Close any applications you’re not using on your computer. If you have too many applications open, your computer may run slowly.
- If you receive the message “Video stream is currently unavailable,” try playing it in another browser or clearing your browser’s cache. To clear your cache:
- Chrome: Go to “Chrome,” and select “Clear browsing data.” Check the box “Cached images and files,” and click on the “Clear Browsing Data” button.
- Firefox: Go to “History,” and select “Clear Recent History.” Expand “Details,” and ensure “cache” is checked. Select a time range, and click the “Clear Now” button.
- Safari: Go to “History,” and select “Clear History” at the bottom. Then, select a time range, and click the “Clear History” button.
- Internet Explorer: Go to “Tools” (via the gear icon), and select “Safety.” Then click “Delete browsing history.” Ensure you’ve unchecked “Preserve Favorites website data” and checked both “Temporary Internet Files” and “Cookies.” Then click “Delete.”
- Load the video in advance. If you are able to access your magazine’s website prior to teaching, you can do this by simply clicking play and then pressing pause. When the video player is in paused mode, the video will continue to load. When you are ready to begin your lesson, simply press play to begin the video. You can do this hours in advance or just a few minutes prior to your lesson.
If you are still having trouble watching videos, your school's internet firewall may be preventing you from watching them. To access our video content, ask your systems administrator to allow access to all the URLs on this page.
If you still cannot play videos, please call customer service at 1-800-SCHOLASTIC and choose option 2, or send our team an email.
How do I cancel my Art order?
Is there something we can help you with before you decide to cancel? If so, please contact us.
Otherwise, you can write “cancel” on your invoice, call 1-800-SCHOLASTIC (1-800-724-6527), or email us and provide your account number, name, and full shipping address. You will be charged for any issues mailed after the 30-day free-trial period.
What if I still have a question or service request?
If you are a current subscriber, please call 1-800-631-1586 or email our customer service team.
If you'd like to place an order over the phone, call 1-800-387-1437.
You may also write to us at Scholastic Inc. P.O. Box 3710, Jefferson City, MO 65102-9957 or contact us via fax at 1-800-724-4911.